João Guilherme uses a clown emoji when talking about Jade Picon.

João Guilherme uses a clown emoji when talking about Jade Picon.

As soon as Jade Picon was announced in the cast of “Big Brother Brasil 22”, on TV Globo, internet users began to flood the networks of the influencer's ex, singer and actor João Guilherme with questions. João ended up speaking out about his ex's presence on the reality show.

“I said that this year I wouldn't go to the bbb, but apparently I'll have to participate here at home”, said João Guilherme, putting on a clown emoji.

“I swear lol, I'm holding hands with anxiety here on the couch”, he joked.

JADE PICON IS IN THE CAROTE OF BBB22

Digital influencer and businesswoman Jade Picon is 20 years old and was born in the city of São Paulo, where she lives today. An internet celebrity, she started at age 9 in the middle; she has done photo shoots, commercials and advertisements. She currently has more than 20 million followers on her social media accounts, with whom she shares content on fashion, beauty, lifestyle, music, family, travel, among other topics.

Known for betting on creative looks that she shares with her fans, she has her own clothing brand. In the family, she is not the only one to have a public life, as her brother is also a content creator. Single, she says she is selective when it comes to relationships. She doesn't consider herself a "taker", but very lively.

In contact with other people, she states that she likes to talk and, with her sincerity, prefers to leave everything well resolved. She perceives herself as a curious and stubborn young woman and says she always seeks balance. She also highlights her energy to dive into the game that is BBB. “I like a challenge, I'm a disciplined person and I feel ready for the BBB game”. She stresses that it was never canceled on the internet and hopes not to be now.
For Jade, Big Brother Brasil is an opportunity to get out of her comfort zone: “I'm looking at BBB as a trip outside my bubble, unlike any other I've ever done. And I have traveled a lot”, she emphasizes.

The 'BBB 22' has general direction by Rodrigo Dourado, genre direction by Boninho and presentation by Tadeu Schmidt. The reality show premieres on January 17.