Manoel Soares has flu symptoms and leaves Patrícia Poeta alone at the meeting.

 

Manoel Soares has flu symptoms and leaves Patrícia Poeta alone at the meeting.

Despite having made the calls for the program together, Patrícia Poeta and Manoel Soares had to separate for the presentation of this Thursday's Meeting (6). That's because the presenter, who replaces Fátima Bernardes alongside Patrícia, had to leave the attraction in a hurry, after showing flu-like symptoms.

The presenter informed that she would start in charge of the attraction alone, but that soon Manoel Soares would return. However, it ended up taking longer than usual and Patrícia Poeta explained what was happening.
Jojo Todynho is another famous person who tested positive for Covid-19 in early 2022. The singer announced that she contracted the disease in conversation with fans on social media. Initially, she thought it was migraine or bronchitis, but ended up taking the test and testing positive for the disease.

“Out of respect for my fans and my relatives, my contractors, I came here to speak, because I already had the flu right after New Year's, but I didn't imagine. I thought it was because of my bronchitis or my migraine,” explained Jojo.
The funkeira also added that, despite not having serious symptoms of the disease, she continues to take care of herself as much as possible and is still under medical supervision.
Due to the illness, Jojo even had to cancel a live that she had scheduled for this Thursday (6/12). “I won't be able to present the live with Rodrigo (Faro), I'm very sad. I am devastated, but God knows all things.”